Monday, October 26, 2009

My Favorite Secret Beauty Tip

Coconut Oil!  Extra Virgin Cold Pressed, of course!  All About Coconut Oil

And from the above site:  Today thousands of people testify that Virgin Coconut Oil has tremendous health benefits, related to not only weight loss, but to such things as increased metabolism, helping sluggish thyroids, increased energy levels, killing Candida and yeast infections, improving cholesterol levels, clearing up skin infections, killing viruses, improving digestive health, and more! All across America health care practioners, including MDs, chiropractors, nurses, nutritionists, naturopaths, and others are seeing positive results in their patients or clients when using Virgin Coconut Oil. We bring you many of their stories on the pages of this website.

THE BEAUTY OF COCONUT OIL


Anytime you need moisture on your skin, just rub a little coconut oil into it externally.  I have little pots of it all over the house so I can moisturize anytime.  I use it on my hair too.  I use "expeller pressed" oil externally because there is no coconut smell.  Sorry, I love coconuts, but I don't wish to smell like one!!
As you know, I'm really old.  Starting to notice wrinkles!  They visibly melt with an application of coconut oil!  The stuff is amazing!  And so cheap!!  


THE HEALING BENEFITS OF COCONUT OIL


As you read above it is great for weight loss and cures all kinds of disease and illness.  So the trick is 1 TBSP Coconut Oil (I use Gold Label Extra Virgin for this) 3 x daily taken internally.  I'll be posting how I get my coconut oil into my diet 3 times a day and love it.  It's a secret recipe that I made up, but once I post it, it won't stay a secret long.  I'm still in the process of tweaking it to perfection.



While you wait for my secret recipe, you can try this with coconut oil.  My favorite brand is Tropical Traditions, and I am their fan on Facebook.  Aside from that, try these ideas.


  1. Drink it in your coffee or tea.  I love it so much, coffee without that coconut flavor is seriously lacking
  2. Smear it on your toast instead of butter, and top with jelly or peanut butter.  Gives your toast a tropical vacation.
  3. Use it to saute meats and veggies instead of oil or butter.  It has a high heat tolerance, so you can saute on high without the oil burning.  Also it keeps forever and does not go rancid!
  4. And for Recipes
A whole forum dedicated to Coconut Oil 
The above forum has posts from newbies and old timers.  Many also oil pull.  I do NOT recommend Oil pulling with Coconut Oil.  Dr. F. Karach only recommends Sunflower Oil or Sessame Seed oil, so I stick with his recommendations because HE is the one who documented all the great results of oil pulling.  Aside from that, you will get tons of ideas from that forum!


No comments:

Post a Comment